CAREER AT ASH NET
Work with us
Job Title: Sales Representative, Technical Services
Location: Manukau / Manurewa
range of ICT products and services. You will work with clients to understand their needs and provide solutions to meet their requirements. You will also collaborate with technical teams to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service. As an ICT Sales Representative, you will need excellent communication and negotiation skills to build strong relationships with clients and achieve sales targets.
Your duties will include:
- Compiling lists of prospective client businesses using trade directories and other sources while acquiring and updating knowledge of employer’s and competitors’ goods and services and market conditions.
- Making cold calls to individual and business categories.
- Providing customized solutions to business clients.
- Selling internet and telco plans to potential clients.
- Selling VoIP Phone Systems
- Selling Cloud PBX
- Selling Web Host
- Visiting regular and prospective clients to establish and act on selling opportunities.
- Assessing customers’ needs and explaining the services that meet their needs.
- Promoting internet plans and packages to existing and prospective clients.
- Quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, completing contracts, and recording orders.
- Arranging all terms and conditions, installation of internet services, equipment, and VPS services provision.
- Reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of all services.
- Following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with internet provisioning services purchased, arranging modifications, and resolving any problems arising.
- Updating the CRM, preparing sales reports, and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred.
- 2-4 years of sales experience in the ICT industry
- Full Class 1 driver’s license with your own transport
- Ability to pass an MOJ check
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10am – 6pm
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position,
please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by July 12, 2023.